Your wellbeing is our highest priority, so we have introduced several cleaning, hygiene and social distancing measures to keep you safe.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- We have increased cleaning measures throughout the gym and our teams will assist you as and when you need it.
- We are working hard to ensure that our equipment and facilities are kept spotless at all times
Do Your Bit, Clean Your Kit
- We would really appreciate your help with wiping down your equipment before and once you have used it.
- You will find plenty of hygeine signs around Hone gym with guidlines and instructions.
- You’ll find sanitising stations around Hone gym with sanitising spray, paper towels and anti bacterial wipes available for you to use..
- Let’s work together to keep the gym really shiny and safe for each other.
- We have a hand sanitiser dispenser ready for you to use once you enter the gym and as you leave.
- While you workout with us, please wash your hands regularly with soap and water and use the sanitiser dispensers available.
- We’re definitely a friendly bunch here but always do your best to maintain a safe gap between you and other members as you move around the gym, while you workout.
- We have spaced out the gym equipment to comply with social distancing. Some equipment has been taken out of action, and we’ve installed floor markers, all to help you socially distance safely.
- No high fives, fist bumps or hugging allowed but a simple “Hello!” goes down very well. too.
- We have restricted member numbers to be in the gym at any one time to a maximum of 15.
- There is now a one way system in the main gym area and upon entry and exit to Hone gym.
- Please can we ask that you’re patient with your gym team and other members, particularly where we need to maintain social distancing to keep everyone safe. If you’re not happy with anything then let a member of the gym team know. Remember, it’s been tough for everyone recently though, so let’s look after each other as best we can.
- Please can you reframe bringing in a gym bag unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- Any belongings that you do need to bring in the gym then please keep with you at all times. Do not leave them laying around randomly.
- Please bring your own towel and water if needed.
Before you workout with us
- You will need to download our Fitsence app from the apple store or google play to your smart device
- Sign in with your credentials you received upon joining. You can email us if you have forgotten these.
- You will need to book an hour slot by clicking on ‘book’ on the main screen.
- Choose visit from drop down and select your date and time.
- Confirm your booking.
- You will receive a booking reminder 60 minutes before your session.
- When you arrive, you must log in to the fitsence app to scan in at your allocated time slot.
- Please be considerate and leave the gym when your hour is up.
Reopening Information for Our Members
- Look out for our emails that will provide updates about your membership and details.
- Your payments will resume when or around opening. Please let us know if you’d like it frozen for longer as we understand that some members might not be ready to get back to the gym. We will therefore give you the opportunity to continue to freeze your membership for free, if you so wish.
Joining Hone Gym
Unfreezing your membership
- You can fill in the unfreeze form by clicking HERE >
- or you can do it on our FitSence app.