Jo graduated from the University of Gloucestershire in 2011 with a BSc (Hons) degree in Sports Therapy, and opened her own clinic at Hone Gym in January 2012. She has always had a keen interest in sport, particularly team games, and enjoys to both participate in, and watch a variety. This interest, and her own personal experience of injury in the past means she has a thorough understanding of the frustration of injury and the importance of returning to full fitness as quickly and safely as possible. She treats a wide range of both sporting and occupational injuries and has an invested interest in injury prevention.
Please contact Jo on 07837 549647 or via firstname.lastname@example.org further information or to book an appointment.
– BSc (Hons) Degree in Sports Therapy
– Emergency First Aid at Work
– Basic Life Support and the use of an Automated External Defobrillator
– Certificate in Athletic and Kinesiology Taping
Tough Guy Event
– Cardiff Blues Academy RUFC
– Newport Gwent Dragons RUFC
– Swindon Town FC
– Horsham RUFC
– Salkeld Polo Team
– Brighton Half Marathon 2014